Monday, April 29, 2013

Pampers "Spring Into Color" Sweepstakes!

Disclosure: From Dimes to Dollars is a participate in a “Spring into Color” blogging program.  Pampers is providing me with free product coupons for this posting.  All opinions remain 100% my own.

 

I know my little ones color my world with their sweet actions and presence in my life and all children color our world BEAUTIFUL each and every day.  Pampers aims to celebrate that with their 30-day Facebook promotion.  

Starting on today, Monday, April 29th, Pampers is kicking off the season of Spring with a celebration of the ways babies color our lives! Look for the special "Spring into Color" tab on Pampers Facebook page (www.facebook.com/pampers) for chances to win daily prizes that include many educational toys and even diapers and wipes!

Each entry will enter you into the grand prize giveaway for a $5,000 gift card. AWESOME!!  The sweepstakes ends on May 28th.

All you have to do to enter is visit Pampers Facebook page and look for the “Spring Into Color” tab.  If you haven't already - be sure to "Like" them first!

Disclosure: From Dimes to Dollars is a participate in a “Spring into Color” blogging program.  Pampers is providing me with free product coupons for this posting.  All opinions remain 100% my own.

0 comments: