Sunday, September 2, 2012

How to Make Foaming Hand Soap

With a six year old boy in the house, we go through foaming hand soap in record time.  I finally discovered a way to make it for only about $0.10 a bottle!!

You will need a foaming hand soap dispenser.  I saved one from Bath and Body works.  You will also need dish soap and water - that's it!

I fill the dispenser with water first about 2/3 of the way full.  Then I add the dish soap (less than half the small Dawn bottle).  Do NOT shake it to mix, but instead, put the lid on and gently tip back and forth to mix.  Once mixed, you're done!!  You can see the results and no one is the wiser!





I buy my Dawn at CVS when they go on sale for $0.99 and combine it with a $0.50 manufacturer's coupon for a total of $0.49.  Since I hardly used any (I had already refilled a second bottle, so what you see that's gone made two foaming hand soap refills) I figured it cost me about $0.10!!



0 comments: