Thursday, November 18, 2010

Paid Survey Site - My Points

This site is a bit different from the Survey Sites I've mentioned before. You do get survey offers, but you also get "points" which translate into gift cards, just for opening emails. It's very legitimate, so I wanted to post on it.

For over a year now I have been a member of My Points. I was looking for ways to earn a little extra money, without leaving the home and taking away time from my family. I just happened on My Points one day and signed up.

The membership is free and all you have to do is allow them to send you offers through your email. Most emails are what I call a "click through". You simply open the email and click on the offer. Right now to just click on the offer you earn 5 points. If you sign up or purchase from the site you get additional points dependent upon the offer. Some offers are just free registrations and those are easy to fill out for points. Another opportunity to earn points is through surveys. Even if you don't qualify you receive 10 points and if you do, usually 50 to 60 points are awarded.

So far I've earned and redeemed more than 16,700 points!! It takes very little time each day to open an email, click, close the window and earn points! Of course it takes a while to earn enough points to redeem them doing it this way.

As for redeeming points, you get gift cards! I redeemed my very first 1,400 points for a $10.00 gift card to Bass Pro Shops as a gift from my son to my husband for Christmas. The second 1,400 went for a gift card to the Olive Garden to make my birthday dinner outing more affordable.

Now I regularly redeem Home Depot cards to aid in the process of finishing a family room in our basement. There are many other gift cards to choose from like CVS and Wal-Mart! We all know how far a gift card to CVS can go!!

If your interested in joining, leave me a comment or send me an email with your email address and I'll send you my referral link. It'll give me a chance to earn some more points and you can get started working towards the gift card of your choice! With most sites like these, I would recommend using a separate email address for sign up since you will receive many emails.

0 comments: