Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I've Earned Almost 60 Swagbucks Today!

This is real friends. I never post about a site until I actually see results whether it be a check, a giftcard, or something else.

If you haven't checked out Swagbucks, you really should. All you do is sign up, use the search box which is powered by Google and Ask, and win!

I use it for my regular internet searches and average 3 to 4 wins a day. But it gets better - this week Swagbucks is doubling the amount of winning moments and let me tell you - my Swagbucks are showing it. I've earned almost 60 bucks today and am well on my way to another gift card.

You can trade your swagbucks in for items like gift certificates. 450 Swagbucks gets you a $5.00 Amazon.com e-giftcard - I have $20.00 cash loaded into my Amazon account now just waiting to be spent. If you sign up before Friday at 3 pm EST and enter the code SWAGNATION5, you'll start off with 50 free Swagbucks!

0 comments: