Friday, March 26, 2010

CVS Trip for $0.51 - No ECBs Required!!

I had another kind of Cha-Ching shopping trip (like I had at Kroger last week)!!

Today at CVS I used only coupons from their own machine and manufacturer printable coupons! You can do this deal too. I used no ECBs and I didn't get any back. But for $0.51, I think I did pretty great!

Hint: Don't be shy - scan your card twice at the machine to get more CVS coupons!

I purchased the following:

CVS paper towels - $1.49
Used $1.00 off coupon from CVS machine

CVS Body Wash - $1.77 (on sale)
Used Free product coupon emailoed to me from CVS (I could choose the body wash or cookie dough balls) Coupon for $1.99 and they took off the whole $1.99, so it was a $0.22 money maker!

CVS Shampoo - $0.99
Used $1.00 off CVS brand hair care coupon from the machine
Again it took off the full $1.00 making it a $0.01 money maker

Clean and Clear facial cleanser trial size $0.99
Used $1.00 off any Clean and Clear coupon from the CVS machine
Again it took off the full $1.00 making it another $0.01 money maker

2 bottles of Renu Solution trial size $1.99 each
Used two printable $2.00 off 1 coupon posted here

Total for everything including tax...$0.51!!!

0 comments: