Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Come CVSing with Me - Week 4

I know I missed one or two weeks out there and if anyone is really following, I apologize. Between a sick child, being sick myself and having numerous other things to do, including my job, I fell behind.

So, if you have your $2.00 in ECBs still, here are a few good deals you can use it on.

1. CVS brand Children's Chewable Aspirin, 36 ct- $1.99, pay with your $2.00 Ecbs and
get $1.99 ECBs back.

2. Renuzit TriScents $5.49, Use $5/1 peelies found on some packages (if you can), spend only $0.49 OOP, Get $2 ECBs back. I would just pay OOP for the $0.49!

There may be a coupole of other options out there and if you find a good one, leave a comment!

If you have the $9.98 in ECBs, try putting together some other deals with coupons and paying only with you ECBs!

For now, I'm going to keep up with the $2.00 ECBs so I'm not spending too much time coming up with different transactions for different amounts of ECBs.

Hope one of the above works for you this week!

0 comments: