Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No Shopping This Week – Only Freebies!!

This week I haven’t been able to get it together enough to plan a shopping trip. I checked out all the ads and just couldn’t make it work. I even had a $4.00 off $20.00 CVS coupon that expires today and still couldn’t make a deal I was happy with. Remember I only buy if I need something and then try to stack on free items. This week it just wasn’t in the cards.

I do however have a pretty good list of freebies...

Free potty training DVD - click here

Enfamil sample - click here

Dove Hair Care - click here

Pantene Color Expression - click here

Scott Xtreme Rags - click here

Biore - click here (Wal-Mart Sample)

Free Coke Zero – click here (You have to have an account, search for coke zero – no points)

American Baby Magazine - click here

Not quite free, but worth looking into if you print pictures online:

Snapfish – click here You can get 50 prints for 1 cent each. Use the code JUL4PENNY08 at checkout through July 12th. If you are new you get 20 prints free also. I ordered 70 prints this morning for $5.17 (shipping and the 50 cents)!!

One good thing this week is I received my first rebate check. I have listed the rebates I am waiting for on the sidebar by date sent. I received $4.69 for the Excedrin Back & Body just the other day!! That’s $4.69 to put towards a bill!!

0 comments: