Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Won Another Sweepstakes and So Can You!

I won at yet another Sweepstakes! I told you about my first win, a $25.00 gift card from Lipton here, about my second win from Pace and my third win from Secret here.

Yesterday I made my fourth win from The Maids! I instantly won a one year magazine subscrition to Country Living. If you are interested in playing go here.

Some current Sweepstakes I am playing besides The Maids are:

Subway Three Point Play here (Prizes are mostly $5.00 gift cards)
Combos Win the Ultimate Man Zone here (Prizes are mostly bags of Combos)
Long John Silver's Beach Ready Instant Win here (Prizes are mostly $10.00 vouchers)
Fuel Up The Family here (Prizes mostly $50.00 gas cards)

Freebies for Mom has a fantastic list of the sweeps to play here, along with information about the winners who won by following her list! Her list contains sweep that have 2,000 plus winners, meaning you're more likely to win a prize. So far, it's working for me!

Here again I also use a different email address to keep our home email clean of any junk mail generated from any sign ups.

Good luck and let me know if you win anything!

0 comments: